|Content||MaxFlo XL 0.75 HP Pool Pump - Single Speed (Expert Line) Item - SP2305X7|
For entry-level applications, MaxFlo XL pumps provide advanced hydraulics while maintaining the economy and performance of the proven MaxFlo family. Features:
- 43 GPM at 40 Feet of Head / 65 GPM at 20 Feet of Head 230v, 60hz
- VOLTAGE=115 / 208-230
- Amperage=10.0 / 6.0-5.0
- Aligns with the original MaxFlo pump for seamless retrofit installations
- Available in single or two speed models with a selection of voltage and horsepower options
- Quick and easy installation and servicing with 1.5” x 2.0” union connections, providing optimum efficiency for small to medium pools
|SwimPro 24 in. Sand Filter (Expert Line) Item #VL240TC|
Hayward SwimPro high-rate sand filters offer superb spherical pool filter technology with smooth efficient flow and perfectly balanced backwashing. SwimPro filters feature single piece construction of both main tank body and integrated base for a solid, unitised and reliable product. SwimPro™ sand filters are molded of tough, durable, colourfast polymeric material for dependable, all-weather performance with only minimal care.
The innovative ‘box design’ under-drain assembly ensures efficient full flow and balanced backwashing. The versatile VariFlo™ valve, with seven-position control offers both easy operation and maximum efficiency. For crystal clear sparkling water, SwimPro filters set the standard for performance, value and dependability.
- Effective Filtration Rate=0.29 sq.m
- Design Flow Rate=50 gpm
- Recommended Amount of Sand=91kg
|Star-Clear Cartridge Filter, 90 sq.ft Item #C900|
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional. Hayward Star-Clear™ cartridge filters provide crystal clear water and have extra cleaning capacity to accommodate pools and spas of all types and sizes. For replacement or new pool installations, Star-Clear sets the standard of excellence and value.
- Effective Filtration Rate=90 sq.ft
- Design Flow Rate=90 gpm
- Turnover 8hrs=43,200 gal / 10hrs=54,000 gal
- Single locking knob securely fastens head to filter tank, eliminating bolts or clamps
- Attractive, durable filter head may be rotated to conveniently position pressure gauge and manual air relief
- Injection-molded filter tank for dependable corrosion-free performance
- Extra-large cartridge element with new precision engineered core provides extra-strength and maximum flow
- Elevated, filtered water collector and debris sump prevents accidental by-pass of heavy debris to pool or spa when cartridge is removed for cleaning
|27 in. Sand Filter (Expert Line) Item #S270T|
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional. ProSeries top-mount and side-mount sand filters utilize a precision engineered umbrella-fold self-cleaning lateral system to provide efficient flow and evenly distributed water for totally balanced backwashing and long lasting performance.
- Effective Filtration Rate=3.7 sq.ft / 0.34 sq.m
- Design Flow Rate=74 gpm
- Recommended Amount of Sand=350 lbs / 160kg
- Durable corrosion proof materials for dependable all weather performance
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Top-mount models are available with 7-position or 6-position VariFlo™ control valve
- Side-mount models are available with 6-position VariFlo™ or 2-position slide valve
There are no reviews yet.