How to use:
- Enjoy crystal clear water in your pool the easy and natural way with pure diatomaceous earth powder for your DE filter system. Commonly known as D.E., diatomaceous earth for pools is an all-natural, high-grade powder derived from tiny fossilized exoskeletons of algae-like water plants called diatoms. DE powder provides outstanding DE filtration results for your pool compared to sand filters and cartridge filter systems.
- You will need about 4-6 pounds of DE Powder to coat new grids or to replace the old DE Power that is striped off old grids during backwash. Buy this ahead of time so it is available when you need it. The DE Powder will last for 4-6 separate backwashes
- Ensure that your filter's Multiport Valve (MPV) is set on FILTER mode.
- Turn the pool pump ON and let it reach prime.
- The Air Relief Valve should be open to let air out of the top of the filter. Close this valve when a steady stream of water shoots out the end of the valve.
- Remove the cover to the skimmer closest to the pump and filter. Slowly add the required amount of DE Powder into the skimmer. If you simply dump the DE Powder into the skimmer, you may clog the pipes.
How to use:
- Dry Acid / pH Minus for the maintenance and treatment of pool water.
- Decreases and stabilises the water pH level.
- Water transparency
- Decreases the acidity of the water
- Fast dissolving product, highly stabilizes
- The perfect pH balance should be between 7.2 - 7.6
- The pH level is easily determined using a kit for pH and chlorine testing and should be performed twice a day.
- Add 1.5 kg of Aquaclear pH Minus every 26,417 gallons of water, to decrease the pH by 0.2 units.
|HI-CHLON 70G Chlorine Granules Product Features: • High chlorine content Quality maintained for longer period.
• Rapid dissolution in water.
• High solubility : 90% or above dissolve within 4 minutes.
• Safe, represents no hazardous gas as liquid chloride does.
• Minimum release of dangerous chlorine gas both in granular and solution form. How to use: • Used as sanitiser for pools and spas.
• Used as a shock treatment on ground pools.
• 100 grams increases the chlorine level by 1ppm in a 10,000 gallon pool.
• Add 750 grams per 10,000 gallons of pool. water.||Product Features:|
How To Use:
- High chlorine content Quality maintained for longer period.
- Rapid dissolution in water.
- High solubility : 90% or above dissolve within 4 minutes.
- Safe, represents no hazardous gas as liquid chloride does.
- Minimum release of dangerous chlorine gas both in granular and solution form.
- Used as sanitiser for pools and spas.
- Used as a shock treatment on ground pools.
- 100 grams increases the chlorine level by 1ppm in a 10,000 gallon pool.
- Add 750 grams per 10,000 gallons of pool. water.
- 100% active and stable in water
- Long duration of sterilizing effect
- Completely and rapidly soluble in water (no white turbidity)
- Disinfecting and sanitizing are achieved by dissolving Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA) in water to produce a chlorine solution
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA) is an outstanding source of chlorine for controlling of befouling in swimming pools.
- This chemical has been proved to be a superior and more economical substitute to sodium hypochlorite and bleaching powder for chlorination.
- Easy to handle, ship, store and apply, the chemical is helpful in saving the cost of dosing equipment.
- The chemical is used for the disinfection of swimming pools and oxidizing micro biocide for cooling water systems
- Strong effect against bacteria
- Algae prevention and slime control
- Sterilizing of organic matter and reduction of BOD
How to use:
- Kills and prevent algae
- Antiseptic and germicide
- Used as a molluscicide to repel and kill slugs and snails
- 0.3 to 0.4 ppm or 3 to 4 grams (1 teaspoon) per 2642 gallons of pool water
- Maintenance dose should be added weekly or after heavy or prolonged rainfall.
- Add 2 to 3 grams per 2642 gallons of fresh make-up water added.
- Mix with water until all blue crystals have dissolved completely.
- Pour around the entire perimeter of the pool
There are no reviews yet.