|Content||ASTRALPOOL TOP MOUNT SAND FILTER BWS2 900mm 2" T/Z/VT RAL 6027 |
- Filter manufactured with GRP through continuous bobbin winding technology.
- Excellent finish.
- Colour: Ral 6027.
- Transparent top lid with V-clamp system.
- Water and air drain of 1⁄4”
- Maximum pressure: 2.5 bar.
- Maximum temperature: 50°C.
- Fitted with 1” arm collectors and easy-to-remove cone diffuser.
Connections : 63 mm / 2"
FILTERING VELOCITY : 50 m³/ h / m²
Flow : 32 m³/ h
Maximum Pressure : 2.5 bar
Sand (0.4-0.8mm) : 500 kg
Net Weight : 55.4 kg
|SwimPro 27 in. Sand Filter (Expert Line) Item #VL270TC|
Hayward SwimPro high-rate sand filters offer superb spherical pool filter technology with smooth efficient flow and perfectly balanced backwashing. SwimPro filters feature single piece construction of both main tank body and integrated base for a solid, unitised and reliable product. SwimPro™ sand filters are molded of tough, durable, colourfast polymeric material for dependable, all-weather performance with only minimal care.
The innovative ‘box design’ under-drain assembly ensures efficient full flow and balanced backwashing. The versatile VariFlo™ valve, with seven-position control offers both easy operation and maximum efficiency. For crystal clear sparkling water, SwimPro filters set the standard for performance, value and dependability.
- Effective Filtration Rate=0.34 sq.m
- Design Flow Rate=60 gpm
- Recommended Amount of Sand=136kg
|72 sq.ft. Pro-Grid DE Filter (Expert Line) Item #DE7220|
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional. ProGrid vertical grid D.E. filters provide superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools and spas of all types and sizes. ProGrid combines high-tech features and a "service-ease" design for unparalleled filtration.
- Effective Filtration Rate=72 sq.ft / 6.7 sq.m
- Design Flow Rate=144 gpm / 545 lpm
- Recommended Amount of DE=9.0 lbs / 4.0kg
- Filter tanks are made from the most durable materials to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions
- High capacity, rapid release manual air relief valve bleeds air with a quick quarter turn of the lever
- Heavy-duty, tamper-proof, one piece flange clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom and allows quick access to all internal components
|27 in. Sand Filter (Expert Line) Item #S270T|
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional. ProSeries top-mount and side-mount sand filters utilize a precision engineered umbrella-fold self-cleaning lateral system to provide efficient flow and evenly distributed water for totally balanced backwashing and long lasting performance.
- Effective Filtration Rate=3.7 sq.ft / 0.34 sq.m
- Design Flow Rate=74 gpm
- Recommended Amount of Sand=350 lbs / 160kg
- Durable corrosion proof materials for dependable all weather performance
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
- Top-mount models are available with 7-position or 6-position VariFlo™ control valve
- Side-mount models are available with 6-position VariFlo™ or 2-position slide valve
|Emaux CF50 Cartridge Filter Filter Area : 4.63 m²
Valve Connections : 1.5” | 50mm
Max Flow Rate : 190 lpm | 50 gpm | 11.4 m³/h
Dimension. : 625mm x 567mm x 225mm
EMAUX’s innovative design and advanced technology offer superior filtration performance and crystal clear water. Max Series filters are blown at one-piece with high density polyethylene for its heavy duty performance and reliability. Features:|
Cartridge Element: CF50-CE
- Compact and lightweight
- UV resistant tank
- Heavy duty ring-lock lid allows easy cleaning and replacement of the cartridge element
- Screw type air bleeder for easy removal of trapped air inside the filter tank
- High-quality oil-filled pressure gauge for easy inspection of the operation pressure
- Application to domestic swimming pool & spa
- Maximum Working Pressure 250kPa /36psi /2.5bar
- Maximum Water Temperature 40°C (100°F)
Jandy DEV 48 Sq. Ft. DE Filter
Diatomaceous earth is a natural, eco-friendly water polisher. Made of tiny fossil exoskeletons, diatomaceous earth is a safe and natural water polisher. The DEV filter traps debris as small as 5 microns, returning highly filtered water to your pool.
DEV filters have a curved grid design that creates balanced water flow throughout the filter tank, and are constructed with a heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion- and UV-resistant materials.
- Versa Plumb® ready for quick connection to Zodiac equipment
- Clean/dirty indicator on pressure gauge allows you to know exactly when to clean the filter for optimal filtration and water savings
- Easy grip handles for comfortable filter maintenance
- Extra large 2″ drain port allows for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty, durable composite body made of corrosion and UV resistant materials
- Three backwash valve options available
- 48″ and 60″ models available