How to use:
- Raises pH level
- Corrects acidic water
- Prevents corrosion of equipment due to low pH
- Prevents etching of plaster and wrinkling of liners due to low pH
- Swim Safe
- It takes about 170 grams for every 0.2pH points you need to raise 10,000 gallons of water
- In a five gallon bucket, add clean water and then your measured pH Up. Slosh it arround a little bit to get mixed and then pour it around the perimeter of the pool.
- Make sure your pump is on during the time so that the pH Up will be well circulated throughout all the water
How To Use:
- High chlorine content Quality maintained for longer period.
- Rapid dissolution in water.
- High solubility : 90% or above dissolve within 4 minutes.
- Safe, represents no hazardous gas as liquid chloride does.
- Minimum release of dangerous chlorine gas both in granular and solution form.
- Used as sanitiser for pools and spas.
- Used as a shock treatment on ground pools.
- 100 grams increases the chlorine level by 1ppm in a 10,000 gallon pool.
- Add 750 grams per 10,000 gallons of pool. water.
How to use:
- Kills and prevent algae
- Antiseptic and germicide
- Used as a molluscicide to repel and kill slugs and snails
- 0.3 to 0.4 ppm or 3 to 4 grams (1 teaspoon) per 2642 gallons of pool water
- Maintenance dose should be added weekly or after heavy or prolonged rainfall.
- Add 2 to 3 grams per 2642 gallons of fresh make-up water added.
- Mix with water until all blue crystals have dissolved completely.
- Pour around the entire perimeter of the pool
How to use:
- Dry Acid / pH Minus for the maintenance and treatment of pool water.
- Decreases and stabilises the water pH level.
- Water transparency
- Decreases the acidity of the water
- Fast dissolving product, highly stabilizes
- The perfect pH balance should be between 7.2 - 7.6
- The pH level is easily determined using a kit for pH and chlorine testing and should be performed twice a day.
- Add 1.5 kg of Aquaclear pH Minus every 26,417 gallons of water, to decrease the pH by 0.2 units.
|Product Features: • Effective on most free-floating algae and algae that cling to the walls and bottoms of pools.
• This product does not stain pool surfaces or swimmers’ hair.
• Is compatible with most chemicals commonly used to treat pool water.
• Prevents algal growth and eliminates existing algae in pools. How to use: • For initial treatment add 200ml of Aquaclear Algaecide-10 per 2,642 gallons of water.
• For maintenance add 50ml of Aquaclear Algaecide-10 per 2,642 gallons of water every week.||Product Features: -Designed for the safe and simple application of chlorine sanitiser.
-Highly compressed to dissolve slower and last longer
-Fast acting pure tri-chlor with non of the fillers or binders used in other tabs.
-Stabilized against the sun's UV rays to prevent chlorine burn-off How to use: -Use in skimmer baskets, floating dispensers or chlorine dosing equipment
-Approximately 1 Tablet (200grams) per 2,000 gallons fo pool water per week
-Replace the chlorine tablets once completely dissolved.|