|Content||Product Features: -Designed for the safe and simple application of chlorine sanitiser.
-Highly compressed to dissolve slower and last longer
-Fast acting pure tri-chlor with non of the fillers or binders used in other tabs.
-Stabilized against the sun's UV rays to prevent chlorine burn-off How to use: -Use in skimmer baskets, floating dispensers or chlorine dosing equipment
-Approximately 1 Tablet (200grams) per 2,000 gallons fo pool water per week
-Replace the chlorine tablets once completely dissolved.||Product Features:|
How To Use:
- High chlorine content Quality maintained for longer period.
- Rapid dissolution in water.
- High solubility : 90% or above dissolve within 4 minutes.
- Safe, represents no hazardous gas as liquid chloride does.
- Minimum release of dangerous chlorine gas both in granular and solution form.
- Used as sanitiser for pools and spas.
- Used as a shock treatment on ground pools.
- 100 grams increases the chlorine level by 1ppm in a 10,000 gallon pool.
- Add 750 grams per 10,000 gallons of pool. water.
How to use:
- Enjoy crystal clear water in your pool the easy and natural way with pure diatomaceous earth powder for your DE filter system. Commonly known as D.E., diatomaceous earth for pools is an all-natural, high-grade powder derived from tiny fossilized exoskeletons of algae-like water plants called diatoms. DE powder provides outstanding DE filtration results for your pool compared to sand filters and cartridge filter systems.
- You will need about 4-6 pounds of DE Powder to coat new grids or to replace the old DE Power that is striped off old grids during backwash. Buy this ahead of time so it is available when you need it. The DE Powder will last for 4-6 separate backwashes
- Ensure that your filter's Multiport Valve (MPV) is set on FILTER mode.
- Turn the pool pump ON and let it reach prime.
- The Air Relief Valve should be open to let air out of the top of the filter. Close this valve when a steady stream of water shoots out the end of the valve.
- Remove the cover to the skimmer closest to the pump and filter. Slowly add the required amount of DE Powder into the skimmer. If you simply dump the DE Powder into the skimmer, you may clog the pipes.
|Product Features: • Effective on most free-floating algae and algae that cling to the walls and bottoms of pools.
• This product does not stain pool surfaces or swimmers’ hair.
• Is compatible with most chemicals commonly used to treat pool water.
• Prevents algal growth and eliminates existing algae in pools. How to use: • For initial treatment add 200ml of Aquaclear Algaecide-10 per 2,642 gallons of water.
• For maintenance add 50ml of Aquaclear Algaecide-10 per 2,642 gallons of water every week.|
- 100% active and stable in water
- Long duration of sterilizing effect
- Completely and rapidly soluble in water (no white turbidity)
- Disinfecting and sanitizing are achieved by dissolving Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA) in water to produce a chlorine solution
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA) is an outstanding source of chlorine for controlling of befouling in swimming pools.
- This chemical has been proved to be a superior and more economical substitute to sodium hypochlorite and bleaching powder for chlorination.
- Easy to handle, ship, store and apply, the chemical is helpful in saving the cost of dosing equipment.
- The chemical is used for the disinfection of swimming pools and oxidizing micro biocide for cooling water systems
- Strong effect against bacteria
- Algae prevention and slime control
- Sterilizing of organic matter and reduction of BOD
How to use:
- Raises pH level
- Corrects acidic water
- Prevents corrosion of equipment due to low pH
- Prevents etching of plaster and wrinkling of liners due to low pH
- Swim Safe
- It takes about 170 grams for every 0.2pH points you need to raise 10,000 gallons of water
- In a five gallon bucket, add clean water and then your measured pH Up. Slosh it arround a little bit to get mixed and then pour it around the perimeter of the pool.
- Make sure your pump is on during the time so that the pH Up will be well circulated throughout all the water
There are no reviews yet.